Kendall County 4-H Horse Club
Encouraging young people in Kendall County to learn leadership, citizenship and life skills.
Project & Club Activites
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." — Lord Palmerson
4-H youth are:
- Four times more likely to make contributions to their communities (Grades 7-12)
- Two times more likely to be civically active (Grades 8-12)
- Two times more likely to make healthier choices (Grade 7)
- Two times more likely to participate in Science, Engineering and Computer Technology programs during out-of-school time (Grades 10 – 12)
- 4-H girls are two times more likely (Grade 10) and nearly three times more likely (Grade 12) to take part in science programs compared to girls in other out-of-school time activities.